- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken
- Referentie nr: 41186
- Geplaatst op: 08-06-2022
Algemene informatieTraining Manager
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Training Manager. As a Training Manager you will be part of the Human Resources team.
- As part of the management team, liaise with the HOD’s in order to analyze training needs and developing a training calendar based on hotel- and team strategies as well as individual development needs of the team and its talent.
- Carrying out specific departmental trainings and implementing a structure of Departmental Trainers.
- Presenting and updating the Brand Culture Trainings.
- Developing and performing in-house trainings, customizing them to the business needs.
- Analyzing training feedback questionnaires and adjusting the trainings
- Being an administrative mastermind; Be in the know of who did what…and what trainings are still to be completed by the team.
- Rocking technology; processing data in Learning & Development systems. You run reports regularly and take actions accordingly.
- Being a know-it-all; all training related questions will come your way!
- Being a Talent hunter; you represent the hotels during company presentations on educational institutions. Make students fall in love with the W Brand.
- Be the hospitality school’s contact person, attending internship fairs and assuring a good relationship with these key partners. Responsible for recruitment of interns.
- Party planner; be the brand activation champion and make sure that all social events are on brand and that talent live and feel the brand
- Being a homemaker; welcoming new talent to W Amsterdam and making them feel at home by delivering the Welcome To W Hotels training. Set new talent up for success and work together with All Head Of Department’s to follow up on the onboarding plans.
- Showing all talent our Whatever/Whenever service and connect with them to be able to personalize our service, creating great experiences.
- We are ALL-IN, and have more teams that we cooperate with . We expect you to be flexible to work with other departments. You’re not the only one on stage.
- Make sure you put the talent at the center of everything we do.
- Min. of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Public Speaking Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com