- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Personeelszaken , Administratie
- Referentie nr: 15304
- Geplaatst op: 01-03-2019
We are recruiting a Human Resources Coordinator!
Are you passionate about HR; a true people person with a heart for hospitality? We might have your dream job! So join our small team of 4 who takes care of approximately 250 team members!
A Human Resources Coordinator with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for managing HR administration to deliver an excellent team member experience while supporting employee relations and departmental goals.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As HR Coordinator, you are responsible for managing HR administrative responsibilities to deliver an excellent team member experience. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, new hire administration, correspondence and personnel files
- Ensure accurate information is fed into the HR systems
- Assist with employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinary conversations, grievances and performance
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to with the use of different recruitment tools
- Conduct the monthly pay roll administration checks
- Deliver brand training e.g New Hire Orientation
- Help achieve departmental goals
- Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials
- Ensure the entire hotel is compliant according to the brand standards and hotel policy
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
- Take the lead in organizing team member events and recognition moments
- Ensure local laws and industrial policies are monitored and followed and kept up to date with laws and regulations
- Cover Duty shifts on a monthly basis
- Monitor and assist with sick leave and absenteeism policy
- Coach and support the HR trainee
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous work experience in 4-5 star hotels.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar HR role; preferably in hotel industry
- Positive working attitude and a natural motivator
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Eye for detail
- Out of the box thinking and creative input
- Strong presentation skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language, speaking as well as writing
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own and in different teams
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Excellent grooming standards
- Proactive attitude
- Able to communicate in various ways depending on audience
It would be beneficial in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the terms and conditions of employment of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland
- Experience in recruitment
- Knowledge of Cobra Personeel & Salaris system
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
Excellent development opportunities via internal (online) training programs.
As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program which offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk Bos
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers