- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Portiers, bagagisten
- Referentie nr: 12722
- Geplaatst op: 28-02-2019
Start your career as Welcome Ambassador at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
You are the first warm welcome guest receive at W
- Welcoming guests
- Transport luggage of guests to rooms
- Guide guests to their rooms and if necessary back
- Providing information about the hotel facilities, Amsterdam and its surroundings
- Register of cars and its keys for valet parking
- Maintain safety in lobby for guests, employees, the hotel and tracking down of any irregularities
- Delivering post of guests to their rooms
- Check fire safety doors when fire alarm is ringing
- Control luggage area
- On request make bookings for guests in restaurants, flights, theater, etc.
- Organizing transport for guests, such as train, tram or bus
- Perform all activities associate with the concept of Smart Butler
- Maintain good relationship with your colleagues
- Maintain good contact with the guests
- MBO work- thinking level
- Several years working experience in 5* hotel industry is a must
- Driver license B
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com