- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 131
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Portiers, bagagisten
- Referentie nr: 26168
- Geplaatst op: 28-03-2022
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
What are your responsibilities?
You assist our guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner during their stay and you get familiar with the individual wishes of our regular guests and VIP’s. You assist with their luggage upon arrival and departure. You assist guests to their rooms and give them all necessary information about the room, hotel-facilities and Amsterdam. You also organize transportation, taxis and parking and make sure that all other enquiries are handled timely and sufficiently.
What makes you the perfect fit?
For our Bellman position we are looking for a person who is a team player and has excellent hospitality skills. You are representative and service minded and feels responsible for what you do. You have relevant experience, are well aware of the possibilities and attractions of Amsterdam and are a reliable colleague.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Have great hospitality skills and can create a personal connection with our guests;
- Go the extra mile for our guests and you colleagues and you can think out of the box;
- Are flexible, friendly and a team player;
- Are fluent in English and also preferable in Dutch, other languages are of course a plus;
- Have a driver’s license is a preference.
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in;
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
- Career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Special discounted rates for 8000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jeanire Rampart
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075575
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com