- Bedrijf: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Standplaats: Amsteldijk 67, 1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 22998
- Geplaatst op: 05-06-2019
Algemene informatieYou are a colleague who knows how to deal with busy challenging days. Stress, what is that?
You have hospitality running through your veins and would like to share this passion.
You do not run away from challenges. You are a fan of bottom-up ideas, and ensure that the right ideas are worked out and implemented.
Pestana Group is the largest Portuguese tourism and leisure group. Its hotel chain Pestana Hotels and Resorts has 91 hotels with over 10,700 rooms. Since 2003 Pestana Group manages the Pousadas de Portugal.
Rising above the hippest part of town, De Pijp, Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is a luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument.
With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms, and restaurant ARC. run by the famous Chef Peter Lute, this hotel is your new luxury home in Amsterdam.
We are currently seeking for a Front Office Agent which will be mainly responsible for:
- Deal with the arrival and departure processes for all guests and all other related task that comes with it.
- Provide information in an enthusiastic and friendly way to guests in person, on the phone, online, etc.
- Deal with all administrative tasks.
- Spread smiles and good vibes making sure all guests enjoying themselves.
- Ensures all telephone calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Dealing with the in house guests accounting and ensuring the accuracy of guest billing.
- have hotel or leisure related experience in a similar role.
- have great language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch;
- love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro;
- have a flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach;
- are a problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- have experience with Opera or a similar reservation system;
Hi new colleague?
Nice to meet you. My name is Danny, HR Business Partner for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside. A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues. Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility.
The bar is high - and you should like that.
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation.
In order for us to comply with the legislation in force, we invite you to register your application in our careers.pestanagroup.com site.
HR Business Partner/Management Assistant
Thank you very much for your interest in being part of the Pestana Hotel Group team.
The data received will be kept by Pestana Hotel Group, which will be used only for recruitment purposes for a period of 5 years.
You may, at any time and for free, exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, opposition, limitation and portability of your data, by contacting the Data Protection Officer of Pestana Hotel Group via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Registered Letter to Rua Jau nº 54, 1300 – 314 LISBOA.
In the event of a breach of data and to the extent that such breach is liable to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the holder, you can always submit a complaint to National Committee of Data Protection
- Bedrijf: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Danny Dingjan
- Adres: Amsteldijk 67
1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 22 06 900
- Website: http://www.pestana.com/uk/hotel/pestana-amsterdam-riverside