- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 12726
- Geplaatst op: 10-01-2019
Start your career as Concierge at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary art where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Lounge. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever service to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
The Concierge is correctly welcoming all guests with proper guidance and providing the right information during their stay. The Concierge is responsible for any requests for guests, staff or third parties. The Concierge directly reports to the Head Concierge.
- You are an expert in guiding our guests in the city if it comes to tourist attractions, nightlife, special events and amazing gastronomic experiences
- Research to what's new and next in Amsterdam
- Provide information about the most fabulous and fun insiders hotspots of Amsterdam
- Provide in-dept information about the city, activities and restaurants
- Make reservations and confirm bookings in other hotels, restaurants, flights, clubs etc.
- Organize guests transport and welcoming of the guests
- Send and receive post items (including courier services)
- Ensure for a constantly high quality in guestservice
- Prevent and handle any complaints in consulation with the Head Concierge and Welcome Office Manager.
- MBO/HBO work- and thinking level
- Several years of experience in a 5* hotel is a must
- Always on the look out for whats new and next
- Knowledge of the city Amsterdam regarding new restaurants, events, activities, cabs etc.
- Fluent in English language and Dutch is a pre
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and you are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We don't call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talents are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talents are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if needed. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and guests. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com