- Bedrijf: Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Ferdinand Bolstraat 333, 1072 LH Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 19815
- Geplaatst op: 08-12-2021
What are you going to do?
As Japanese Guest Relations Officer you are the liaison between our guests and the hotel. You create a warm, welcoming and personal atmosphere by welcoming and greeting our guests personally. You are responsible for exceeding the expectations of the guests by looking at what is most important to them. Another important aspect of your position consists of handling complaints, checking guest rooms and handling VIP treatments and amenities.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Functioning as a liaison between our guests and the hotel
- Maintaining contact with our regular and VIP guests
- Assisting guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner during their stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- Getting familiar with individual wishes of our guests and communicating them to the different departments
- Handling and following up complaints
- Checking guest rooms and handling VIP treatments and amenities
- Developing guest profiles
- Handling and following up suggestions of our guests
Working days & working hours
Work is carried out in shifts during 7 days a week.
You work 5 days a week, 7,6 hours a day. You are also available to work on public holidays.
The shifts are as followed 07:00-15:00 hours or 15:00-23:00 hours
Who are you?
- You are in possession of a Hotel school or a similar education diploma;
- You have a minimum of two years of experience within a similar position within the Front Office, preferably within an organization of the luxury segment;
- Knowledge of the Japanese culture and customs is mandatory for this position;
- You are representative and service minded;You are motivated and flexible;
- Knowledge of the Opera system is an advantage;
- You are excellent in English and Japanese
- The ability to speak Dutch is not a requirement, but is an advantage.
To be able to execute this position well, we expect that you have at least developed the following competencies to a large extent.
- Taking initiative
- Stress Management
- Guest oriented
The Front Office team is responsible for welcoming our guests, check in and - out procedures and providing information and service. The Front Office team is also responsible for guiding guests to their rooms and handling guest payments.
Who are your colleagues?
The entire Front Office team consists of 40 employees including Guest Relations, Receptionists, Conciërges, Bagagists, Doormen and Telephone Operators.
What do we offer?
Contract: 1 year contract, possibility to extend
Salary: Group V, click here for the salary overview
Bonus: 1 week salary if achieving SMART Goals
Travel allowance: As from 10 km commuting
Holidays: 25 vacation days and 7 days National Holiday compensation per year
CAO: The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
Training: Various possibilities
Discount: In our restaurants and overnight stays at Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Are you interested in this position?
Do you also want to be part of Okura's experienced and enthusiastic team? Apply quickly via the button below!
- Bedrijf: Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Nanda Slootweg
- Adres: Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-6787982
- Website: http://www.okurajobs.nl