- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 131
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 26938
- Geplaatst op: 12-05-2022
Algemene informatieOur hotel
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel. Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'. Upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants.
In this role you are responsible for overseeing the Front Desk and Concierge operations. You'll work together with the Front Office Manager, the Guest Relations Manager and other managers and associates to successfully execute all front office operations, striving to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
- You utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others
- You maintain guest services and front desk goals
- You manage projects and policies
- You ensure exceptional customer service
- You identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor and help other to improve their knowledge and skills
- You analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Bachelor diploma in Hospitality or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience leading a Front Desk team
- Able to be visible in operation, provide recognition & promote positive public relations
- Knowledge of the complete front office operation is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Driving and leading the achievement of different customer oriented KPI’s
- Fluent business English and Dutch is a strong preference
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
If all the above mentioned wasn’t enough for you we do still offer another great set of benefits;
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
- Career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Endless personal and professional development possibilities in an on- and offline setting;
- Special discounted rates for 8000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- A special discount of 50% in a selection of fine bars and restaurants in 5 star hotel properties in Amsterdam;
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your emotional, physical and financial well-being by providing many resources, tools, trainings, workshops, and events throughout the year.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jane Kryston
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075575
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com