- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 131
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 27621
- Geplaatst op: 05-08-2022
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic colleague! Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment in the center of Amsterdam and are you interested in a position at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel? Read the information below and get excited to apply!
What are your responsibilities?
For our Front Office department we are in search for a new colleague who enjoys working with people and who has excellent hospitality skills. This position will focus on the evening and nights shifts. Your main tasks will be handling the check in- and out of our guests, handling guest complaints and compliments, cash handling & handling other requests from our guests. Besides that, as a Night Auditor you will prepare the next day arrivals, process city ledgers check outs, set up wake-up calls, refill supplies for the next day and support the Night Manager with everything that needs to be done during the night shift.
What makes you the perfect fit?
You enjoy working in an international environment and you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service to make sure that our guests experience a memorable stay. You enjoy working with people and work well in a team. You have great organizational-, communication- and leadership skills. You have a good overview and are proactive in your daily routine. You can coach and motivate your colleagues to give their best and you have a high guest focus. To be eligible for this position you…
- Experience in the front office department within an international hotel chain is preferred;
- have experience in customer service;
- can communicate fluently in Dutch and/or English, another language is of course a plus;
- are flexible in your shifts, and willing to work morning, but mostly evening & night shifts (AM/PM).
What do you get in return?
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in;
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
- Career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Special discounted rates for 8000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
For more information about the Amsterdam Marriott
Hotel please have a look on our website; www.amsterdammarriott.com.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jeanire Rampart
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075575
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com