- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 131
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office , Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 28866
- Geplaatst op: 18-03-2022
Algemene informatieWe are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic colleague to join the Front Office team! Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment in the center of Amsterdam?
Read the information below and apply!
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel. Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
What are my responsibilities?
- Completing specific checklists; which include running reports and preparing for the upcoming day’s arrivals.
- Blocking upcoming reservations into rooms, balancing room categories, blocking upcoming arrivals behind departures to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Prepare for upcoming groups arriving by reviewing group resumes and accommodating any specific billing and/or reservation requests.
- Answering phone calls, assist guests and upcoming guests, listen to guest inconveniences and/or complaints.
- Work with other departments on a regular basis to ensure the day's operations run smoothly.
What makes you the perfect fit?
You enjoy working in an international environment and you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service to make sure that our guests experience a memorable stay. You enjoy working with people and work well in a team. You have great organizational-, communication- and leadership skills. You have a good overview and are proactive in your daily routine. You can coach and motivate your colleagues to give their best and you have a high guest focus.
To be eligible for this position you
- Have a degree in hospitality and experience in the Front Office of an international hotel chain
- Can communicate fluently in Dutch and/or English – other languages are a plus!
- Are flexible and able to multi-task
- Are a team player and you have strong communication skills
- Are available to work all shifts (morning, evening, and night)
What do you get in return?
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in.
- Your uniform will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- Special discounted rates for 8000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends.
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year.
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jeanire Rampart
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075575
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com