- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 29946
- Geplaatst op: 02-04-2019
Algemene informatieASSISTANT WELCOME OFFICE MANAGER
Start your career as Assistant Welcome Office Manager at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and 2 lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
Assisting the Welcome Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Welcome Office areas include Welcome Desks in both buildings and Whatever/Whenever. Directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
- 2 years’ experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- MBO / HBO Degree required (preferably in Hotel Management)
- Fluency in English & Dutch.
- Experience in 5* Luxury Segment
- Supervises and manages employees.
- Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Collaborates with the Welcome Office Manager on ways to improve departmental service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors, sets a positive example for guest relations and displays outstanding hospitality skills.
- Empowers talents to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides feedback to talents based on observation of service behaviors.
- Handles guest problems and complaints effectively.
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce rebates.
- Communicates critical information from pre- and post-convention meetings to the Welcome Office team.
- Participates in department meetings.
- Drives upsell performance of Welcome desk team.
- Reviews arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Drives guests’ satisfaction
- Assists with the schedule for the front office team.
- Ensures that the Welcome desk team talents are well trained about hotel policies and procedures
- Drives goals for Loyalty Program Marriott Bonvoy
- Functions in place of the Welcome Office Manager in his/her absence.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com