- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office , Overige
- Referentie nr: 31692
- Geplaatst op: 23-08-2019
Algemene informatiePlease note that this position is only for current students pursuing a Hotel Management degree.
Internship starting in November with a minimum period of 5 months.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and service minded Guest Experience Trainee. In this position, you will work closely with the Guest Experience Supervisor to respond to any inquiry from guests and follow up with guests to ensure their requests are met to their satisfaction. During your shifts, you are highly visible in our Great Room and our M Club Lounge and you assist the Front Office with check-ins and checkouts when needed, their pre-arrival planning for their VIP’s and you escort our VIP guests to their room as well. You will supply them with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Contribute to a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service;
- Understand guest satisfaction results and contribute to game plans to attack need areas and expand on the strengths;
- Pro-actively support the Front Office & M Club Lounge teams to exceed guest expectations;
- Lead by example, demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Provide excellent customer service by being readily approachable for all guests;
Strive to continually improve guest satisfaction;
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns;
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times;
Respond timely to customer service department requests.
- Student of the hotel school or other relevant education;
Looking for an internship for a minimum of five months;
- Enthusiastic, service oriented, strong organizing skills and a team player;
- A person with responsibility with the ability to work independently;
- Great social and communication skills;
- Availability to work flexible hours and shifts and be able to conduct split shifts when needed;
- High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required, more languages is a plus!
- A monthly trainee allowance of €650;
- A professional environment to work in and the opportunity to learn from others in the highest segment of the hospitality industry;
- Being part of the biggest hotel company in the world and career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Personal coaching and training to support your internship;
- Special discounted rates for 7000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- Discount on Food & Beverage up to 50% in Marriott Hotels worldwide;
- Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
- Participation in several training session provided by our on property Learning Manager;
- Free use of our Health Club;
- A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- Many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings;
- The possibility to participate in our Trainee Meetings to share your experience and learn about the possibilities within Marriott.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Hanne Michiels
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075594
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com