- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 35297
- Geplaatst op: 28-03-2022
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Do you feel intrigued already?
Because we are looking for a Front Office Host!
- A team player with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
- A personal concierge for our guests who makes sure to recommend only the best of the best;
- The to-go-to person that makes the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one;
What does the ROLE entail?
- Going out of your way to give the best arrival and departure experience to our guests;
- Performing Check-In and Check-Out, answering guest queries and comfortably explaining all we have to offer, while upselling and recommending our many services as much as possible;
- Being a true “Andaz host”, which means being the luggage porter, the concierge, receptionist: all things to everyone, day or night.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a Front Office department, ideally within a luxury hotel;
- A relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism, or equivalent experience;
- Familiar with Opera and/or other relevant systems is highly preferred;
- A valid driver’s license and not afraid to use it, for both driving and parking guests’ automatic and manual vehicles in our challenging-to-access hotel garage;
- Great language and communication skills in English and in Dutch;
- You do not hold back from all front office related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities.
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Does the above describe you, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html