- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 131
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 36939
- Geplaatst op: 01-06-2022
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic colleague! Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment in the center of Amsterdam and are you interested in a position at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel? Read the information below and get excited to apply!
What are your responsibilities?
For our Front Office Supervisor position we are looking for a person who enjoys working with people and who has excellent “hospitality skills”. Your main tasks will be handling the check in- and out of our guests, handling guest complaints and compliments, cash handling & handling other requests from our guests. In your role as supervisor you will be responsible to lead your shift in collaboration with the Assistant Front Office Manager and/or the Front Office Manager. You will also be involved in the performance appraisals & scheduling.
What makes you the perfect fit?
You enjoy working in an international environment and you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service to make sure that our guests experience a memorable stay. You enjoy working with people and work well in a team. You have great organizational-, communication- and leadership skills. You have a good overview and are proactive in your daily routine. You can coach and motivate your colleagues to give their best and you have a high guest focus.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Preferable have a degree for in the hospitality industry;
- Have experience in the Front Office or an international hotel company;
- Have great communication skills (fluent in English an preferably Dutch)
- Are flexible (available to work morning shifts, evening shifts and night shifts);
- Are experienced in leading, coaching and developing a team with strong focus on customer service;
- Know how to provide our guests a brilliant service and a unforgettable stay;
- Believe that leading by example is the best way to show your team how the business has to be done.
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase.
Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in;
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
- Career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Special discounted rates for 7000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jeanire Rampart
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075575
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com