- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 37707
- Geplaatst op: 06-04-2022
Are you service-minded and are you passionate about sharing your love of Amsterdam? Do you like organising and do you have a sparkling personality? Then take this opportunity to join our energetic team of Guest Relations Hosts!
What are you going to do?
As our Guest Relations Host you will contact our guests before their arrival to understand their wishes and plans in Amsterdam. You anticipate the additional wishes of the guest, you know what will make them happy and are able to create a tailored programme for their stay. As a host of our hotel and city, you are aware of all the different museums, activities, and festivities in Amsterdam and surroundings. Using your enthusiasm you convince the guest to participate in these activities by proactively booking restaurants, museums, tours, transfers and more.
You communicate directly with guests at our host table in our stylish, lively and sometimes hectic lobby. You communicate in person, as well as by telephone and by email. You handle all questions, requests and possible complaints from the guest and resolve them quickly and accurately. You register requests quickly and precisely in our systems to inform both guests and your fellow colleagues about the correct agreements. As a Guest Services Agent you guide each guest personally to his or her room and explain all the facilities we offer.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
At the Conservatorium hotel, a personal Guest Relations Host is assigned to each and every guest. The Guest Relations department is our own concept, a unique fusion of guest-focused services, providing a bespoke service to our guests. Our Guest Relations Hosts can take care of bookings and arrangements, give an insight into the city, offer advice and even introduce guests to locals.
With continued training and outings the knowledge of every team member is kept up-to-date. Located next to the front desk, at our round table, you will see that this team embodies our vision on modern hospitality. Have a chat with a guest, share insider knowledge and make their stay the very best they ever had!
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague loves people in all their diversity and is aware of cultural - and culinary developments in Amsterdam and has a positive approach with unique charms and their own hospitable style. He or she uses creativity to turn setbacks around into a fantastic experiences, can organise well (both own work and the guest's programme) and is a multi-tasker. He or she can stay calm under hectic circumstances and is a team player with a great sense of responsibility. Furthermore, you have:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken), a third language is preferable;
- Ability to “read” others and understand their underlying needs and wants;
- Intimate knowledge of the tourist hotspots and hidden gems of Amsterdam;
- Experience with Guest Relations, Front Desk or Concierge roles is an advantage;
- Affinity within a luxury hotel or retail setting is highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Go Concierge/Alice, Opera or Fidelio.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2053, - (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Share in the departmental incentive programme;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Are we your next destination?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com