- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 37739
- Geplaatst op: 23-09-2022
Algemene informatieAre you the service-minded Front Office professional who wants to make their next career step in the hospitality branch? Is the night time your favourite time of the day? Then join our team as our new Night Receptionist and be part of something bigger.
What are you going to do?
As our Front Office Night Receptionist you will welcome all our guests, assisting them with check-in and check-out at the reception desk. You will assist our guest with special requests in a personal though professional way, provide information when requested as well as perform general administrative duties belonging to the Front Office. You continually strive to excel the guests experience through proactive approach, training and development and creative thinking.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The different aspects of the front of house department in the Conservatorium Hotel are mostly located in the grand atrium of the hotel. This is where guests check in and out of their room, come with questions or seek advice. With a team of experienced and passionate professionals that understand what it means to work in this hotel, they make sure that all services are run seamlessly.
The Front Office Management team is keen on training and developing their team of receptionists, luggage porters, doormen, hosts, guest service agents and night team. This department is open 24/7 and for this role we are looking for someone to work only night shifts.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a friendly and curious colleague, who likes to help but also keeps an eye on the safety and security of our guests. In order to be successful in this role you need an impeccable hospitality personality but you should also have the confidence to work independently and take charges of various situations. Furthermore, you have:
- One or two years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch (must) and English language (written and spoken);
- Opera system experience preferable;
- Ability to work night shifts;
- A strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service.
- A salary starting at €2013,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com