- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 42004
- Geplaatst op: 28-07-2022
Algemene informatieAt Pulitzer Amsterdam we are true storytellers and you only have to step inside to know why! It is the home of 225 unique guest rooms, the timeless Pulitzer’s Bar, café Pulitzer Garden and the modern-Dutch restaurant Jansz., all with stories we can’t help but share.
The beating heart of Pulitzer Amsterdam is its team: motivated, passionate and genuine people with service in their veins. We are social and charming by nature, creating everlasting memories for our guests.
What will you be doing as a Front Office Agent?
As a Front Office Agent, you are the first and last point of contact for our guests. You are responsible for receiving, checking in and out of guests with all associated administrative tasks. During their stay you will provide our guests with all general and tourist information and provide the corresponding service. As a Front Office Agent, you are a jack of all trades since you also manage the telephone exchange, handle incoming and outgoing e-mails and coordinate or support in calamities.
As a Front Office Agent, you create a welcoming atmosphere and ensure that everything is just right, and the expectations of our guests are exceeded. You do this by working efficiently and knowing about everything in the hotel. Make sure you do everything with a dressed-down Dutch attitude. We know you love check lists, so we have written down a check-list of the Front Office Agent tasks:
- You’ll be responsible for a smooth check in and check out process as well as taking ownership in making the guests’ stay memorable
- You’ll handle administrative tasks which will to be handled throughout the shift
- You’ll blow away the guests with your sparkling personality
- Who are you?You have experience of minimum a year in the Front Office of a hotel
- You enjoy working in front of the guests and in flexible shifts
- You handle guest requests or complaints in a ridiculously personal way
- You can communicate with the guests in English fluently
What's in it for you?
- Salary starting from €2028 per month plus tips based on a 38-hour contract.
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program.
- 5 complimentary nights per year at Lore Group hotels.
- Employee and Friends & Family discount rates at Lore Group hotels.
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 16 partner hotels in the city.
- Unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp.
- Staff events.
- Prepared meals in the canteen.
- Discount on Health Insurances.
- In-house washed uniform.
- Shoe allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Career opportunities.
If you are one of the very best, apply now!
- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com