- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 42360
- Geplaatst op: 25-08-2022
Algemene informatieAt Pulitzer Amsterdam we are true storytellers and you only have to step inside to know why! It is the home of 225 unique guest rooms, the timeless Pulitzer’s Bar, café Pulitzer Garden and the modern-Dutch restaurant Jansz., all with stories we can’t help but share.
Do you love making an unforgettable first impression and can you juggle between different tasks? Then we’re looking for you as our next Front Office Trainee!
WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING?
As a Front Office Intern, you are the first and last point of contact for our guests. You are responsible for receiving, checking in and out of guests with all associated administrative tasks. During their stay you will provide our guests with all general and tourist information and provide the corresponding service. You are a jack or jane of all trades since you also manage the telephone exchange and coordinate or support in calamities.
During your internship we will coach you in various tasks and responsibilities by teaching you the ropes. Throughout your first month you will learn the basic skills followed by more tasks and responsibilities which will be done independently. The goal is to coach and train you so that you are able to work independently.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Welcoming our guests; checking them in and out in the most genuine way
- Sharing your recommendations (on Pulitzer Amsterdam, surroundings, outings etc.)
- Creating and confirming reservations in hotels, restaurants, flights, theatre etc.
- Organising transportation (taxi, train, bus etc.)
- Welcoming and guiding our guests and fellow colleagues
- Assigning rooms and if necessary moving guests to a different room
- Taking stock and following up on guest requests
- Upselling rooms
- Handling exchange and credit card paid-out bookings
- Processing administration in a correct way
- Assisting the Front Office Operations Leads in any task
- Providing a constant, professional, personal and high quality service
- Maintaining and building a good relationship with our guests
- Creating and taking care of guest satisfaction
- Preventing, recovering and managing questions/complaints/issues
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR FRONT OFFICE INTERN
- You’re looking for a 6 month (or longer) internship
- You’re following a hospitality related study
- A true storyteller with a passion for service
- A high level of responsibility
- A real team-player, flexible and engaged
- Energetic, spontaneous and hardworking
- You are passionate and creative by nature and you know what hard working entails
- Quality and awareness on the Pulitzer brand
- You are curious to learn more and to grow further
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch (not a must)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Internship compensation of €500 per month based on a 38-hour workweek
- An energetic, fun & kind team
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city
- Unlimited appointments per year with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of our introduction program
- Multi-skilled personal development opportunities
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan & De Nieuwe Yogaschool
- And much more
Apply now; only the very best!
- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com