- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office , Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 31040
- Geplaatst op: 02-12-2019
Algemene informatieA Guest Service Agent / Executive Lounge Host(ess) provides reception services for Guests and contributes to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through checkout and complete audits, as required. You are required to pamper our Executive / VIP guests throughout their stay by responding efficiently to their enquiries and needs and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will I be doing?
You will be part of the Front Office Team and you will be offering advice and information upon request. A Guest Service Agent/Executive Lounge Host(ess) truly influences the first impressions of our guests and therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems, acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash
- Assist other departments, as necessary
- Welcome Executive / VIP guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints, serve breakfast and refreshments during the day and in the evening
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and refilled to the required standards
Guest Service Agents/Executive Lounge Host(ess) are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. In order to successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values as follows:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards and communication skills
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Dutch and English language
- Flexibility and adaptability to work every shift from Monday to Sunday (morning and evening)
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:Previous experience in cash handling
- Front Office/Food & Beverage experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
- Ability to communicate in Dutch
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason we offer our team members, among other things, flexible work hours, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
Our hotel and all our offices are accessible with a wheelchair and if needed we are able to adjust the workplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Danielle van Lavieren
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers