- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan, Stage
- Functie categorie: Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 26680
- Geplaatst op: 04-06-2021
Algemene informatiePrinciple responsibilities and position purpose:
As a Reservations Agent for the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam you will be responsible for ensuring consistent quality of customer service is provided to the guests in accordance with the Waldorf Astoria True Service Standards.
To provide guests with a memorable stay experience that is personalized to their needs, throughout their stay at the hotel by ensuring that the team is responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
Supports team members on a daily basis with any queries and issues that may arise, engages with them to ensure well-being and satisfaction. Has the responsibility to assist the management to drive and deliver positive results.
- Acceptance and entry of room reservations by telephone, email and fax
- Cancel / updating of reservations via the OnQ system
- Exact knowledge and correct application of various rates
- Handling tasks through a daily checklist
- Correct management of reservation documents
- Observance of the established standards of service
- Adherence to company credit policies
- Ensure Quality Checks on existing reservations
- Set up/maintain an efficient filing system
- Taking note of special requests/ wishes of guests and making sure that these are followed for room reservations and restaurant reservations according to standards
- Creating specific daily reports FMS / GLA
- Demonstrates complete working knowledge of the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Service Delivery Standards
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Attend mandatory daily briefings and departmental meetings, etc.
- Perform in the capacity of any position supervised
- Complete other duties as assigned by manager
- Participate in developing new programs and ideas to improve TWS, guest satisfaction and revenue sources
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
- Ability to communicate in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems
- Any additional language(s) is (are) beneficial
- Gain and maintain a broad cultural awareness
- A broad knowledge of the city of Amsterdam, in order to provide a spotless guest experience
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton program, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage. In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Marit Brommer
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam