- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 327
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 29541
- Geplaatst op: 12-07-2022
Algemene informatieWould you like to sell the most amazing suites and rooms to experienced travellers? We are actively seeking a talented and enthusiastic person to join our team. As our Reservations Agent you will be responsible for handling a range of individual booking enquiries over the telephone and by email, representing The Set Collection hotel’s to our guests.
What are you going to do?
As a Reservations Agent you will be responsible for handling a range of individual booking enquiries over the telephone and email, representing the hotels of The Set Collection to our international guests. As a first point of contact, your goal is to provide an exceptional first impression through the sincerity of your “voice with a smile”. Anticipating and understanding guests’ requests, providing accurate information on hotel services, selling and upselling hotel rates/packages and identifying future selling opportunities are the key responsibilities of the role. You will also process online bookings, deal with various corporate booking agents on a daily basis, as well as undertake various administrative tasks within the department.
Through your communication skills you will be able to sell and recommend the perfect room and are able to upsell them in a natural and enthusiastic way. You will work alongside the Global Contact Centre Team who are based in London, alongside the Sales Team in Amsterdam. Part of selling these hotels is experiencing the founding European hotels yourself, with your travel and accommodation paid for by the company.
This role allows the opportunity of hybrid working, dependent upon on the demand of the business. We are open to an element of home working with a company laptop and accessories will be provided, although some time in the hotel each week will be required, especially during the initial training period. A suitable home working environment without distractions or disturbance is essential, as much of your time will be spent on the phone with our guests.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, a carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 250+ employees.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is an enthusiastic, self-disciplined and structured team-player, always aiming to deliver the best possible service to our guests, whether it is by phone or email. Furthermore he or she has:
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm;
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5 star hotel;
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge;
- Your communication skills should be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and Dutch language skills are advantageous;
- Flexibility to work shift work during the week since the department is open 7am-10pm; and weekend shifts of 8am-7pm once per month. After completion of the initial training phase you will be scheduled for night shifts (from home) up to 3 times a month.
- A starting salary at €2012,- (fulltime) and appropriate employment conditions, such as travel allowance based on your commute, pension fund and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- Ability to partially work from home (after the initial onboarding phase);
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.
- Bedrijf: Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sjoerd Jobse
- Adres: Van Baerlestraat 27
1071 AN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5700000
- Website: http://www.conservatoriumhotel.com