- Bedrijf: Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American
- Standplaats: Leidsekade 97, 1017 PN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 96
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 35479
- Geplaatst op: 13-04-2022
Our Reservations (groups & individual) & Banqueting Squad makes sure that guests already feel at home before they even have arrived! Do you have the skills required to provide your guests with the ultimate service experience and do you always speak with a smile on your face? In other words: do you have it in you to sell the best possible arrangements, meetings & events to our guests? If so, we’re looking for you!
The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American is the very first of its kind in the Netherlands. It is located on the Leidseplein, in one of the most famous art nouveau buildings in Amsterdam. With 173 rooms and suites, a totally renovated interior and distinctive Hard Rock facilities such as a Body Rock® fitness centre, Rock Shop® and musical entertainment via The Sound of Your Stay® programme, guests are assured of an unbeatable 5-star experience. We can also host meetings that redefine business, to social events and any other special occasions, we’ve got it all.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the iconic Art Deco restaurant Café Americain; a modern brasserie that writes new history with both ‘class’ and ‘classics’. From early morning till late at night.
Your day starts with coffee or tea and our soundcheck! Then it is your time to shine!
For our guests you take care of any requests, quotations, confirmations, payments, invoices and after sales. One minute you have a corporate customer on the phone for an extraordinary social event, then a booker from Great Britain will email you about the various options for the ultimate Rock Star experience in Amsterdam. As a reservations & banqueting employee, no day is the same. And that is what makes your job so much fun!
Of course there is much more to it! Are you up for this challenge? Great, I look forward to our conversation.
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned;
- Answer phone calls and emails for new reservations or enquiries;
- Assist with all possible reservations such as individual, banqueting or groups;
- Conduct upsell moments;
- Take the lead in aftersales & sales opportunities;
- Walk guests in oversold situations;
- Select and block rooms for arriving guests; pre-register individuals or groups, as required and assist in escorting VIPs and return guests to their rooms, as requested;
- Ensure all guest information is accurate and maintained in an organized manner;
- Familiarize yourself with the Hard Rock guidelines and take reservations following these guidelines;
- Listen to feedback from guests and act upon it;
- Assist Front Office in daily tasks on peak moments;
- Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock unique.
What do we expect from you:
- You have experience in a hotel as Reservations Employee for a minimum of 2 years;
- You are ambitious, proactive and take initiative;
- You are commercially strong and driven by results;
- You are easy going and you have a friendly, hospitable attitude;
- You are familiar with Opera (our PMS system);
- MBO ‘Hotelschool’ diploma.
Handy to have:
- You live and breathe music;
- You love making guests happy;
- You like to roll up your sleeves and get down to work;
- You have a high sense of responsibility;
- You are an enthusiastic and strong communicator;
- Stress?? You don’t know that word!;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Any other language? Fantastic! The more the merrier;
- You live in the Amsterdam area.
WHAT WE GIVE TO YOU!
- A challenging job;
- A place to work surrounded by iconic items from the stars and music 24/7;
- The best trainings possible!;
- A real Hard Rock experience, sleep in your own hotel after your probation period;
- The best of both worlds! Staff rate at all Hard Rock Hotels and Café’s and staff rate at all hotels of the Eden Hotel Group;
- A competitive salary.
Do you meet our expectations? Or can you convince us why you are the best fit for this position? Send us your motivation and C.V. in the most creative way possible!
Apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bedrijf: Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Personeelszaken Personeelszaken
- Adres: Leidsekade 97
1017 PN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 5563000
- Website: https://www.hardrockhotels.com/amsterdam-american/