- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 35854
- Geplaatst op: 14-06-2021
Algemene informatieA Cluster Reservations Agent with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will work with trend data to respond to Guest and customer enquiries so to develop strong relationships and maximize revenue opportunities.
Will you grab your chance to start working for the six Hilton Cluster Hotels?
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star hotel with 271 rooms and 21 banquet rooms situated in a unique location. Together with all our Team Members, we strive for one common goal: Exceeding the expectations of our guests and constantly further improve our product and excellent service. Creative, innovative, a great charisma ... that’s Hilton Amsterdam!
Is this also your goal? Do not hesitate and join the Hilton family. The best part is that this is not the only hotel where you will be working for.... There are 5 other Hilton Hotels within our Cluster for you to deal with in this challenging position: Hilton Rotterdam Hilton The Hague, Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Doubletree by Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen and Hilton Garden Inn Leiden. The Cluster Reservations office is located at the Hilton Amsterdam; this will be your place of work.
What will I be doing?
For our Business Development team, we are currently looking for a Cluster Individual Reservations Agent. In this position you will be responsible for handling the individual reservations in the Hilton hotels mentioned before.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling new reservation requests via email and telephone
- Checking all transient reservations and keeping the reservation systems up to date.
- Having excellent knowledge about the hotel facilities and use the hotel USPs in order to maximize sales
- Draft and send out room offers, confirm reservations towards our guests and bookers
- Be in compliance with the Hilton credit policy.
- Keep up with our accurate digital filing system.
- Warrant our Guest Satisfaction promise by using the Hilton service standards.
- Regularly attend the revenue conference calls being the representative of the Reservations department.
- Monitoring the room availability of our hotels and in case of "full house" situations ensuring our front office team is fully informed about our commercial strategy in order to achieve 100% occupancy.
- Being our expert from the in-house cluster Reservations department towards the "International Reservations & Customer Care Team" with a specialization for one or more of our Cluster Hotels.
- Dealing with revenue-related activities, such as developing and loading various "rate plans" in the system. Tracking, opening and/or closing room availability for our travel agents.
- Boost the room sales for our hotels in cooperation with the full Hilton Reservations Team and maximize results through upselling and cross-selling.
A Cluster Reservations Agent serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Hospitable attitude
- Commercially strong
- Stress resistant
- One year (internship) experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
- Travel allowance
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sabine de Kieviet
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com