- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 144
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 42147
- Geplaatst op: 05-08-2022
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
The best part? This is not the only hotel you will be working for! There are six other Hilton Hotels within our Reservations Cluster for you to manage: DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station, DoubleTree by Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen, Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Hilton Garden Inn Leiden, Hilton Rotterdam and Hilton The Hague. The Cluster Reservations office is located at the Hilton Amsterdam; this will be your place of work.
For our Business Development Department we are currently looking for a Cluster Individual Reservations Agent. Within this position, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Acceptance and entry of reservations mainly by e-mail, but also by telephone
- Call-off / updating of reservations via the booking system
- Exact knowledge and correct application of various rates
- Confirmation of reservations by e-mail
- Correct management of reservation documents
- Observance of the established standards of service
- Adherence to company credit policies
- Ensure Quality Checks on existing reservations
- Ensuring the satisfaction and loyalty of our guests and bookers by providing optimal service conform the established standards.
Required skills and competencies
- Hospitable & commercial attitude
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of service
- Knowledge of hotel property management systems
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Results driven
- Preferably of one year relevant experience in a similar position
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Karen De Vleeschauwer
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com