- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Reserveringen
- Referentie nr: 8869
- Geplaatst op: 29-03-2019
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
Creative, innovative, a great charisma ... that’s Hilton Amsterdam! Is this also your goal? Do not hesitate and join the Hilton family.
The best part is that this is not the only hotel where you will be working for.... There are 5 other Hilton Hotels within our Cluster for you to deal with in this challenging position: Hilton Rotterdam Hilton The Hague, Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen and Hilton Garden Inn Leiden. The Cluster Reservations office is located at the Hilton Amsterdam; this will be your place of work.
For our Business Development Department we are currently looking for a Cluster Individual Reservations Agent. Within this position, you will be responsible for the following tasks for the following main tasks:
- Acceptance and entry of reservations mainly by e-mail, but also per telephone
- Call-off / updating of reservations via the bookingsystem
- Exact knowledge and correct application of various rates
- Confirmation of reservations by e-mail
- Correct management of reservation documents
- Observance of the established standards of service
- Adherence to company credit policies
- Ensure Quality Checks on existing reservations
- Set up/maintain an efficient digital filing system
- Ensuring the satisfaction and loyalty of our guests and bookers by providing optimal service conform the established standards.
Required skills and competences
- Hospitable attitude
- Commercial attitude
- Result driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Representative appearance
- Hands-on mentality
- Stress resistant
- Preferably of one year relevant experience in a similar position
- A passion for the Hotel Business
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mike Oosterbaan
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com