- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 315-331, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Revenue Management
- Referentie nr: 23718
- Geplaatst op: 05-11-2019
Do you have analytical skills which results in great revenues for the hotel and are you able to make decisions which impact the operations and the budgets? Then we are looking for you as our new Revenue Executive!
Apply now; Only the very best!
Situated in the heart of Amsterdam you will find the unique 5 star Pulitzer Amsterdam. The hotel is comprised of 25 historic 17th and 18th century canal houses, featuring: 225 intimate rooms & suites, tranquil inner gardens, a gym, a classic salon boat, a garden café, an iconic hotel bar and a restaurant that serves simple yet beautifully crafted dishes.
As Revenue Executive you are responsible for taking care of the revenue management, distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations both in rooms and food & beverage. You will support the Revenue Manager in optimizing the overall revenue stream and profitability of the hotel, including initiating new revenue opportunities.
You will assist in the pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, competitive benchmark studies, current trends and historical data. You work continuously in liaison with hotel sales and reservations teams including the online marketing department to ensure all actions, procedures, strategies and relevant systems are aligned at all times especially but not limited to the strategy for all 3rd party distribution channels. You assist the Revenue Manager in putting the data together for the reports.
What can you expect
- Executing tasks in line with the retail pricing structure, provide guidance on corporate transient
- negotiated pricing, group pricing for each group, wholesale pricing and acceptance.
- Assisting in managing inventory and pricing in all distribution channels
- Keep a close eye on the daily inventory and pricing
- Ensure the best revenue streams are coming into the hotel
- Ensure Best Rate Guarantee
- Able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect
- Innovative and creative
- People’s person
- Team player
- Open minded
- Flexible & able to work under pressure
Do you have
- Previous experience in hotel revenue management
- Relevant degree in Hospitality or Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
- Knowledge in Ideas & Synxis
- Strong Communication skills to communicate market direction to the business development team and other stakeholders.
- A strong knowledge in the English & Dutch language
- Knowledge in excel, yield & inventory system
- An analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”
What’s in it for you
- An organization where the associates are number 1
- Personal development such as; training, internal growth and coaching
- Working 2.0 “Het Nieuwe Werken”(if applicable)
- Good work life balance
- Competitive working conditions
- 50% discount on F&B in partner hotels
Do you have a “can do” mentality and everything that is needed to work in a dynamic, exciting work environment, then apply NOW. You might be the one we are looking for!
- Bedrijf: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 315-331
1016 GZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)20-5235235
- Website: http://www.pulitzeramsterdam.com