- Bedrijf: Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Oudezijds Voorburgwal 197, 1012 EX Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 235
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Revenue Management
- Referentie nr: 28620
- Geplaatst op: 27-12-2018
Algemene informatieReady to live the Legend as a Revenue Manager?
Looking for a new challenge? If you can tick off the majority of these requirements stop looking because you're one step closer.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Hospitality or Revenue Management
- 3-5 years revenue management experience - in Luxury segment is a plus
- Up-to-date with newest RM tools and technological developments
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced multi stakeholder environment
- You have a clear understanding of the hotel industry as well as strong analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background.
- Excellent communication skills, able to conveigh your message confidently within a Senior Management team.
- Does not shy away from complex discussion, stay fact based driven and able to take a stand against arguments from counter parties if they are conflicting with RM objectives.
- Preferably knowledge of the Amsterdam market or able to integrate fast into it
- Speaking and writing fluently in English - Dutch is a plus.
- Excel advanced user (formulas, database, pivot tables)
- Revenue Management Systems, experience with EZ RMS and Restaurant RM tools is a plus
- Technologies and distribution tools like PMS, CRS and distribution channels.
But what is this job really about? As Revenue Manager you oversee the revenue and distribution strategy of the hotel. Match the right price to our hotel inventory in order to maximize revenue growth. You easily keep the overview of long- as well as short-term strategies and efficiently position The Grand within the luxury Amsterdam market. Tasks include but are certainly not limited to daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments, reporting, competitive benchmark studies, monitoring and updating our systems, and working with our Sales teams to ensure strategic decision making. Moreover, you are confident to explain the revenue side of the business internally as well as to our owners during meetings.
You are thinking what makes Sofitel Legend stand out? Let's sum it up for you.
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements, the possibility to participate in a bicycle insurance plan, and 25 holiday days a year.
- With Accor’s Carte Bienvenue you receive worldwide discounts on AccorHotels overnight stays, restaurants, airline tickets and car-hires.
- Trainings – we all want to improve, learn and grow. That’s why we have a dedicated Training & Development manager encouraging you to be the best version of yourself.
- Free Bootcamp - you want to be fit and healthy? Don’t worry, we are on the same page. That’s why we’ve launched our Be Balanced Club that supports you with the following: fitness, achieving your goals, finding your peace of mind and maintaining a steady work-life balance.
- Ambassador Restaurant - tired of monotonous, boring food choices. Not at Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam! Our newly refurbished canteen provides you with one meal a day. Whether you want salad, a hot meal or explore typical Dutch snacks - we'll have you watching your waist line in no time (jokes aside - you definitely won’t be walking out hungry).
Would you like to know more about our hotel? Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram, Facebook & co.
Don't miss this chance! Hit apply, make sure to upload your CV & motivational letter. Take that first step towards a new career opportunity.
Want to stand out? Send us your video CV.
Be creative and wow us - after all that’s what makes this entire process fun, right?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Questions? Just ask our Talent & Culture department, telephone number: 020-5553192 / email: email@example.com
- Bedrijf: Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sharity Pos
- Adres: Oudezijds Voorburgwal 197
1012 EX Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5553193
- Website: http://www.sofitel-legend-thegrand.com