- Bedrijf: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Standplaats: Amsteldijk 67, 1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 30
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 30733
- Geplaatst op: 29-03-2021
Algemene informatieSales Manager
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rising above the hippest part of town, De Pijp, Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is a 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument. For Pestana Amsterdam Riverside which is part of the Pestana Group, the largest Portuguese hotel chain, we are currently seeking for a Sales Manager.
With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms and our beautiful restaurant & bar. This hotel is your new luxury home in Amsterdam. To know more about us please access our website: https://www.pestanacollection.com/nl/hotel/pestana-amsterdam-riverside [GW1]
JOB DESCRIPTION –Sales Manager
- Proactively uncovers new prospects for the Hotel and maximizes conversion of business in line with the hotels’ budgetary goals.
- Organizes and plans client meetings, fam trips, site inspections, sales blitzes, mailings, giveaways and other new creative activities to establish and maintain a healthy client relationship and generate business.
- Professionally represents the hotel at tradeshows, forums, community events and industry organizations events.
- Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy, RevPAR and increase market share.
- Responds to corporate RFPs and contracting Corporate Accounts.
- Responds, converts, and contracts MICE/Groups enquiries.
- Once a MICE/Group is contracted, responsible for the event planning - Group Resumes, BEOs and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Assists in preparing and compiling data for the strategic sales plan, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts, action plans and other reports as required.
- Ensures the client database and the information in Opera is always accurate and up to date.
- Prepares weekly sales reports to present to the Director of Sales.
- Proactivity, autonomy and creativity
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Flexibility and a 'can do' mentality.
- Has a 'hunter' profile for new business and commercially driven.
- Experienced in the local market with a strong focus on corporate and MICE business.
- At least 1.5 year of experience within Sales.
- Preferably experienced in Meetings & Events.
- Preferably has worked with Opera, Lanyon and Cvent before.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English.
- Lives within or close to Amsterdam.
Hi new colleague!
Nice to meet you. My name is Isabel, Regional Director of HR for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside. A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues. Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility. We offer competitive salary; Staff and family rates in all Pestana Hotels worldwide!! Guest Experience stay-over in our hotel after probation month! Working for the largest Portuguese Hotel Group!
- Competitive salary in line with the collective labor agreement for hospitality
- Laptop & Mobile phone
- Staff & Family rate to stay in Pestana Hotels & Resorts worldwide
- International development opportunities
- Pestana Guest Experience (know where you work)
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation to email@example.com.
- Bedrijf: Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Barbara Saric
- Adres: Amsteldijk 67
1074 HZ Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 22 06 900
- Website: https://www.pestanacollection.com/nl/hotel/pestana-amsterdam-riverside