- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 16948
- Geplaatst op: 05-08-2021
Algemene informatieDirector Of Marketing
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
W Hotels does not recruit, we cast Talent. W Amsterdam, located at Spuistraat 175 is casting a Marketing Director; a highly social and creative person.
The Director of Marketing will know ‘who’s who’, what’s happening where and when and is at the forefront of marketing trends. The marketing Director is responsible for ensuring that the Happenings in W Amsterdam are HOT (reflecting the W Brand) and positioning the Hotel at the heart of the Amsterdam scene.
The Director of Marketing will successfully strengthen the market position of W Amsterdam, infusing all brand passion points & key differentiators and implement market specific strategies in the areas of:
- Online marketing, content and social media
- Digital strategy and tactics, in collaboration with the Marriott Digital Field Marketing team
- Event marketing / Music programming / W Happenings
- Brand activations
- Sales support
- Promotion & activation of the Beverage & Food (B&F) outlets, W Lounge & WET DECK
- Loyalty programs: elevate Marriott Bonvoy through activations, digital
- Public relations activities including influencer collaborations, press trips, media event & stay
- Partnership marketing
- Focus on the hotel digital activity delivering strategic digital tactics, campaigns and content
- Attract local scenes and establish global awareness of the hotel and brand from partners, press, guests and W talent.
- Be ahead of the pack in social media content, activity, initiatives and exposure.
- Continuously look out for PR activities and PR opportunities to gain significant exposure.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the annual Marketing Planning process for the hotel and follow-up on the required budgetary guidelines.
- Deliver specific hotel marketing projects such as direct marketing, design of collaterals and advertising campaigns.
- Ensure full compliance with all Marriott International marketing tools, standards & programs.
- Create conceptual strategies through key partnership and brand initiatives (i.e. packages, B&F promotion).
- Coordinate the implementation of all brand packages and practices including special events and promotional opportunities at property level.
- Maintain marketing and W happenings calendars for the hotel.
- Act as marketing channel for information regarding the property’s specific need periods and coordinate information regarding the property’s seasonality and opportunities.
- Assist with all public relations and promotional activities that support the needs of the hotel. This could include photo shoots, broadcasts, celebrity interviews and other specific events that require personal attention. Also forge local partnerships and review opportunities for local level promotions and sponsorships to gain recognition and beneficial status within the community.
Here's some other things we are looking for in our DOM.:
- An experienced marketer who can lead both online and offline marketing initiatives with an innovative approach, driving revenues across all market segments
- True Brand ambassador - breathe the W Brand - have affinity to the brand's passion points: Design, Music, Fuel & Fashion.
- Strong local network or capability to efficiently build up strong local network with value for the hotel.
- Digital & content skills
- Capability to involve and partner with specifically the B&F team to assure on brand and efficient roll-out of events
- In-depth knowledge of Lifestyle Marketing.
- Innovative, proactive, a project starter…
- Sense of urgency / Speed to market
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market.
- Ability to analyze data and establish appropriate action plans.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com