- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales , Administratie
- Referentie nr: 29200
- Geplaatst op: 15-01-2020
Algemene informatieAndaz means, "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighbourhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
With this in mind, a role as Cluster Marketing Coordinator for Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht & Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, two of Hyatt’s flagship properties, means a chance for YOU to show your personal style and bring your creativity to work, to be part of a range of marketing activities that bring both hotel stories to life.
· You want to be part of a team where any idea is welcome, nothing is too crazy and you enjoy throwing creative ideas out there!
· You have a love for building strong brands
· You have a passion for hotels, restaurants, bars, travel and what is hot in the city!
· You are a team player and together with the Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Trainee you will lead the hotel & outlets’ annual marketing strategies
What does the ROLE entail?
Support management of social media channels for hotels & outlets, including social listening to boost surprise & delight, online reputation and engagement. Creativity is key!
Collateral & Giveaways
Design of promotional materials for sales/outlet events/promotions
Design of brand standard hotel collateral in line with brand standards
Support team in creation of unique hotel giveaways
Content & Copywriting
Support team in content creation hotel & outlet
Copywriting alongside MKT Manager & Executive for various platforms including but not limited to monthly outlet newsletter, internal communications & paid social campaigns
PR & Events
Attendance at hotel/outlet events for social coverage & relationship building
Offering creative ideas & input to bring new & existing hotel events to life
Monthly PR & social clipping reports, Digital reports
Managing Hyatt’s FIND Experiences platform together with Front Office
Support in Hyatt.com & outlet website updates
Manage online 3rd party platform management e.g. CVENT
Support in review management when necessary
· A Bachelor degree or experience within/related to, Marketing/Media/Communications/Branding/Hotel Management;
· 1+ years experienced in a similar position
· An excited self-starter who enjoys working pro-actively, is very organized and has a keen eye for details; without also shying away from administrative tasks
· Proficient in Microsoft Office essential and design programs are a plus
· Strong creative language skills in English and also Dutch (eliminating factor).
· You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU passport or valid work permit.
What’s in it for YOU:
· 2 great places to work in the city center on the beautiful canals and in the lovely Amsterdam East
· 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year
· A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two.
· Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities
· An entry to the World of Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best
· International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
Sounds like a match? Well, let us know why: Upload your CV and Motivation Letter today!
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html