Vacature: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
Cluster Marketing Executive – Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht & Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 30580
- Geplaatst op: 11-12-2019
Algemene informatieAndaz means, "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment. Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighbourhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
With this in mind, a role as Cluster Marketing Executive for Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht & Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, two of Hyatt’s flagship properties, means a chance for YOU to show your personal style and bring your creativity to work, to lead a range of marketing activities that bring both hotel stories to life.
- You want to be part of a team where any idea is welcome, nothing is too crazy and you enjoy throwing creative ideas out there!
- You have a love for building strong brands
- You have a passion for hotels, restaurants, bars, travel and what is hot in the city!
- You are a team player and together with the Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Trainee you will lead the hotel & outlets’ annual marketing strategies
What does the ROLE entail?
- Social Media
- Support management of social media channels for hotels & outlets, including social listening to boost surprise & delight, online reputation and engagement. Creativity is key!
- Press & Influencers
- Vet influencer requests received by the hotel & work together with marketing team to bring together unique experiences for press/influencers that we host.
- Collateral & Giveaways
- Design of promotional materials for sales/outlet events/promotions, hotel collateral in line with brand standards & support team in creation of unique hotel giveaways
- Content & Copywriting
- Coordinating content creation alongside Marketing Manager, taking the lead role in coordination of F&B photo shoots
- Copywriting alongside MKT Manager for various platforms including but not limited to monthly outlet newsletter, internal communications & paid social campaigns
- PR & Events
- Attendance at hotel/outlet events for social coverage & relationship building
- Offering creative ideas & input to bring new & existing hotel events to life
- Active participation in bringing the Andaz & Hyatt Regency brands to life in line with global brand concepts and making these locally relevant with creative ideas, including The Many Senses of Andaz & Hyatt’s FIND Experience platform.
- Monthly social media reports & other necessary
- Digital Marketing
- Support in Hyatt.com & outlet website updates
- Manage online 3rd party platform management e.g. CVENT
- Support in review management when necessary
- You have your finger on the pulse and by staying on top of the latest trends in the industry, in social media and in Amsterdam you make sure we always stay ahead of the game.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A great places to work in the city center on the beautiful canals and in the lovely Amsterdam East
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two.
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities
- An entry to the World of Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated
- A Bachelor degree within/related to, Marketing/Media/Communications/Branding/Hotel Management;
- 1-2 years experienced in a similar position
- An excited self-starter who enjoys working pro-actively, is very organized and has a keen eye for details; without also shying away from administrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office essential and design programs are a plus
- Strong creative language skills in Dutch and/or English. Dutch preferred but not mandatory.
- You are alrteady legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or valid work permit.
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html