- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 31790
- Geplaatst op: 14-07-2021
Algemene informatieSales Manager
Split across two unique buildings, a former telephone exchange and a bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary style. Mixing historical Dutch architectural elements with cutting-edge design right next to Dam Square, W Amsterdam is at the epicenter of this energetic and forward-thinking city. We offer innovative design and luxury in our 238 stylish guest rooms, including 23 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Our guests can indulge in one of our destination restaurants THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER and taste signature sips at our rooftop W Lounge overlooking the Royal Palace and the city lights, including WET Deck the iconic rooftop pool. We offer exclusive access to a vibrant nightlife, dining, shopping and fashion scene with our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, our in-the-know W Insiders and our W Happenings.
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. In your role, you will be part of our energetic team where we share our guests passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. You will proactively develop and maintain the relationship with our key clients to maximize revenue streams to our hotel. You will represent the hotel during key client events and sales trips throughout Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain and build relationships with clients in the European corporate and leisure/wholesale
- Handling sales opportunities and reaching revenue or room night targets as set by the Director of Sales
- Implement strategic plans for your accounts
- Host clients during site inspections or familiarization trips at the hotel
- Travel to key European destinations to get to know new clients and tell them what’s new/next at W Amsterdam
- In short: making sure clients and guests love W Amsterdam
Who are you? You…
- Are passionate about Music, Fashion and Design
- Are a true team player, who is genuine and fun
- Love to network and you are a true chameleon, able to adapt your style to any situation.
- Can communicate and write in English (Dutch is an advantage)
- Remix luxury
- Get excited about bringing in in the business
- Minimum of 3 years sales or commercial experience within a premium sales organization
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably of Opera
- Fluency in English; Polished and professional communication skills – verbal and written
- Work Permit for The Netherlands is required.
What we have to offer:
- A diverse team that celebrates individuality
- Working and learning in one of the most unique hotels of Amsterdam
- An extensive database with online learning from Marriott International
- An environment where coloring outside the lines is appreciated
Show the world what you got by joining a global community of talent who see the world in a different way. Bring your style and your spirit: We’ll bring a work culture where you can shine. We work hard, we play hard, and we want to inspire you to grow. W talent help our guests live life to the fullest while living their dreams.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Bedrijf: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com