- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Standplaats: Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 31795
- Geplaatst op: 03-09-2019
Algemene informatieWhat are your responsibilities?
As the Multi Property Marketing Coordinator you will manage the online presence as well as assist in organizing marketing events. You will be supportive to the Multi Property PR & Communications Manager and will be helping out with the daily marketing operations. Furthermore, the position will involve:
- Apply digital strategy to set up campaigns and optimize keywords to increase traffic and drive amount of bookings on local website and outlet sites.
- Analyze online results to optimize online presence by creating creative content for the local and outlet sites.
- Research and image sourcing of Social Media creative content.
- Assist in organizing marketing related events, like influencer events
- Develop, design, or create new collateral and design items for both hotels
- Promote and protect awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Work closely with the Multi Property Marketing & Communications Manager in regards to Marketing and PR opportunities.
- Support the Multi Property Director of Sales & Marketing with projects, such as competitor research, repositioning plans, partnership campaigns etc.
- Promote and protect awareness of brand image, internally and externally
- Support execution and fulfillment of projects as outlined in marketing communications plans.
- Attend meetings with the department in the hotel to discuss marketing events.
For our Sales & Marketing team we are in search for an enthusiastic and creative Multi Property Marketing Coordinator! To be eligible for this position you…
Have knowledge about Google Adwords, SEA and SEO.
Are creative, out-of-the-box thinking, curious and innovative.
- Have affinity with marketing communications, advertising and marketing agency.
Have excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Have strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) in English and Dutch, every other language is a plus.
- Is self learning, has strong organizational skills
Has an eye for detail
- Have excellent organization skills and the ability to balance a variety of projects at the same time.
Know how to prioritize your day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects.
Are flexible and know how to multitask.
Have knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing in the Hospitality Industry.
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in;
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
- Career possibilities within Marriott International;
- Special discounted rates for 7000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
- Bedrijf: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Lotte Bergsma
- Adres: Stadhouderskade 12
1054 ES Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0206075594
- Website: http://www.amsterdammarriott.com