- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Standplaats: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, 1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 150
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 32200
- Geplaatst op: 04-10-2019
Algemene informatieYou are driven and a go-getter by nature and you enjoy be around with people to build up a broad network, which means you will feel perfectly at home in our Sales team, as our new:
Sales Specialist FIT/ Wholesale / Consorti
Kimpton De Witt & Pulitzer Amsterdam
WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY BE DOING?
Regarding the role, it’s as the job title says really, you are responsible to build up a broad FIT/ Wholesale / Consorti portfolio and to increase the revenues for both hotels, Kimpton De Witt & Pulitzer Amsterdam.
Throughout the year you aim to achieve personal and team goals which will be accomplished in a dynamic environment.
One of the main objectives is managing existing accounts and working closely with the contact persons. Additionally, we expect you to build up a solid base of new FIT/ Wholesale / Consorti accounts all around the world. As part of your job, you will go on international Sales trips to attend trade and travel shows. Along with this you will prepare the appropriate pre and post-documentation and follow up to establish and/or maintain loyal relationships everywhere you go.
- You’ll take the responsibility to build your client network
- With a creative mind like yours you can attract clients in different ways
- You can easily communicate customer needs and resolve complaints
- You are a go-getter who identifies and develop new accounts and markets
- You are thrilled to work in a motivated team and your purpose at work is to achieve the revenue goals
- You get excited to join events for networking and to go on business trips
- You’ll be doing research on sales opportunities along with the Sales team
- You’ll organize familiarisation trips, client events, Sales blitzes as well as doing the after sales
- You’ll work closely together with our R&B, Concierge and Front Office teams to make sure everything is perfectly arranged.
Yes, we have standards and procedures, but it’s down to you to make sure clients and FIT/ Wholesale / Consorti accounts will keep on booking!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re all a bit different, but that’s why you’re here, we love your individuality.
- You are at the start with your Sales career and you have the motivation to grow within the Sales department
- Preferable fluent in Dutch & English speaking & writing
- Minimum HBO Bachelor
- You are a social individual with passion, drive and integrity
- You love to connect with clients, guests and colleagues
- You are someone who thinks in possibilities not problems and uses creativity, flexibility and drive for continuous results.
- You have the hospitality feeling and care for your team and partners
Sound familiar? It should do – it’s you!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Fun, kind and motivated colleagues
- IHG Employee rate in over 5500 hotels + F&B Discount Card Amsterdam
- Lots of attention to personal development and training
- Competitive salary
- Multiple staff events throughout the year
- And much more!
- Bedrijf: Kimpton De Witt Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Willemijn van Norel
- Adres: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5
1012 RC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0205211746
- Website: http://www.kimptondewitthotel.com/nl/nl/
- Privacyverklaring: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/privacy_statement#3