- Bedrijf: NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Standplaats: Dam 9, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales , Management
- Referentie nr: 35188
- Geplaatst op: 23-04-2021
Algemene informatieWho are we?
A unique combination of city life and contemporary luxury, Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky harmonizes the best of both worlds. A meeting place for travelers, but also a place to relax and explore Amsterdam’s finest. Designed from 55 canal houses, Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is facing the National Royal Palace and the eminent monument on Dam Square, which has been and continues to be the heart of the Dutch Capital.
Once a small coffee house run by Mr. Krasnapolsky, nowadays Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is transforming to become a meeting place for all kinds of travelers from around the world. The hotel seeks to connect you with the city and provides you with the services to curate personal experiences. Indulging gastronomic experiences can be enjoyed at The White Room by Jacob Jan Boerma, the hotel’s exclusive Michelin starred dining experience, award-winning cocktail bar The Tailor, and the modern elegant Grand Café Krasnapolsky.
Along with 402 contemporary guest rooms, over 2000 square meters of meeting space and a Spa and Wellness for those seeking ultimate relaxation, Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky has it all, to ensure that you have a memorable stay with an unforgettable local touch.
Located in the lively and vibrant heart of the city of Amsterdam. Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is the ideal place to start your journey to explore the heritage and cultural treasures of our historic city. The city’s crown jewels at the famous Museum district and Amsterdam’s shopping experiences are right at our doorstep. A place like no other for sightseeing and business.
The property Sales Manager represents the brand and focuses primarily on the high-end luxury segment. Through a result driven approach, the property Sales Manager is able to achieve results primarily in the high-end luxury segment and contributes significantly to the hotels sales objectives, reservation goals, and revenues generated in rooms, F&B, and by the indigenous and authentic services in the hotel.
The Sales Manager represents the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam in the city/ region s/he works in with a strong focus on the defined B2C and B2B segments of the hotel. The property Sales Manager has a slid network, works closely together with National and International Sales teams, and will manage a proper action plan and customer centric approach.
In this role, the Sales Manager reports directly to the property Director of Sales.
This position exists to serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by leading sales activities for the hotel, achieving revenue and profit targets, and growing and developing a loyal customer base on behalf of the hotel.
At Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and colleagues with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Approach the overall sales leadership activities from a tactical perspective.
- Proactively position the hotel as a business leader in the Amsterdam luxury market.
- Make sure you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
- Approach personal sales activities from a tactical perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
- Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues of these accounts
- Continually review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure that you are clear on your revenue target and have a planned strategy to achieve their goals.
- Manages local Corporate and MICE accounts in consultation with Cluster Sales team, relevant segment teams and global (key) account managers.
- Reaches financial targets set by hotel DOS.
- Maintain accurate management status reporting on business results, and associated action planning.
- Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and roadshows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise
- Drive opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Minor Hotel Group products
- A graduate from a commercial education or hotel management school on Bachelor level.
- Has 3-6 years of experience in hotels sales, of which at least 2 years in a luxury property
- Portrays a professional image to maintain and enhance the reputation of the brand
- Willing and able to travel locally/ within the Business Unit to attend fairs/roadshows
- Can negotiate to achieve a desired outcome
- Financially literate and proficient in business financials
- Anticipates and exceeds the needs of customers and colleagues
- Proficient knowledge of IT support tools and sales specific software
- Displays a pro-active and positive mindset
- Determined to meet and exceed performance standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication in the common local language, English, and preferably a second language
What do we offer?
In this position you are working for the Business Unit Northern Europe of NH Hotel Group, part of Minor International, a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- A competitive salary
- An annual bonus based on set targets
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Employee rate in all NH Hotel Group hotels worldwide
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all our NH Hotels worldwide and 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide.
- Bedrijf: NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Tanya van der Heijden
- Adres: Dam 9
1012 JS Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31(0)621280521
- Website: https://nhcareers.epreselec.com/Ofertas/Ofertas.aspx
- Privacyverklaring: https://nhhoteljobs.nl/beleid-inzake-gegevensbescherming