- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 35200
- Geplaatst op: 26-04-2021
Algemene informatieThis is a great time to be part of #TeamHilton! With extensive career development opportunities, dynamic support for learning and leadership development plus an innovative culture committed to supporting your wellbeing, you have all of the resources you need to succeed.
Six unique properties with three different brands located in the key cities of the Netherlands are represented by the Dutch Cluster Sales Team.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Sales Manager International MICE, you will hunt for new business opportunities, manage current accounts and analyze local market trends to execute strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for international and domestic MICE account in their area of remit and actively maintain relationships with key local customers in their area of remit.
- Responsible for Demand Generation and Conversion of bookings together with the on property Meeting & Event Teams and Hilton Worldwide Sales.
- Organize familiarization trips and travel to tradeshows to represent the cluster or individual hotels.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and areas.
- Responsible for driving and networking the Hilton Worldwide Sales organizations in their Region to drive incremental revenue into the Hotels in their area of remit.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
A Cluster Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, experience and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years pro-active sales experience in the hospitality or leisure industry.
- A proven track record of sales successes.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Fluent in English both oral and written communication preferred Dutch.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Driver’s license.
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Karen De Vleeschauwer
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com