- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 144
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 35201
- Geplaatst op: 06-07-2022
This is a great time to be part of #TeamHilton! With extensive career development opportunities, dynamic support for learning and leadership development plus an innovative culture committed to supporting your wellbeing, you have all of the resources you need to succeed.
Six unique properties with three different brands located in the key cities of the Netherlands are represented by the Dutch Cluster Sales Team.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Sales Manager, you will hunt for new business opportunities, manage current accounts and analyze local market trends to execute strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace.
We recruit for two different roles
- Responsible for accounts and prospect in the Leiden and The Hague Region and respective industries for the Netherlands.
- Responsible for accounts and prospect in the Rotterdam Region and respective industries for the Netherlands.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts to drive business into the specific hotels and cluster, to increase market share in all revenue streams
- Contract new prospect accounts both in the Corporate, Government and MICE segment in order to achieve hotel revenue targets.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
- Use analytical skills to analyze account performance and opportunities to share/explain in the commercial meeting.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Organize familiarization trips and travel to tradeshows to represent the cluster or individual hotels.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
- Set up result-focused action plan for corporate entertainment and account management activities.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and areas.
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, experience and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years pro-active sales experience in the hospitality or leisure industry.
- A proven track record of sales successes.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Fluent in English both oral and written communication preferred Dutch.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Driver’s license.
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Karen De Vleeschauwer
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com