- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 35547
- Geplaatst op: 25-05-2021
Algemene informatieCluster Sales Executive The Netherlands
This is a great time to be part of #TeamHilton! With extensive career development opportunities, dynamic support for learning and leadership development plus an innovative culture committed to supporting your wellbeing, you have all of the resources you need to succeed.
Six unique properties with three different brands located in the key cities of the Netherlands are represented by the Dutch Cluster Sales Team.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Sales Executive, you will be hunting and developing new business opportunities. This specific role is responsible for accounts and prospects in the Amsterdam Region and respective industries for the Netherlands.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Research and (tele) prospecting of business opportunities in the respective region and assigned industries.
- Develop customer small & medium sized accounts to drive business into the specific hotels and cluster, to increase market share in all revenue streams
- Contract new prospect accounts both in the Corporate and Meeting segment in order to achieve hotel revenue targets.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and areas.
- Support Sales Managers with various activities, account development and client entertainment.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
A Cluster Sales Executiver serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, experience and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years pro-active sales or banquet sales experience in the hospitality or leisure industry.
- A proven track record of sales successes.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Fluent in English & Dutch both oral and written communication
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Driver’s license.
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Karen De Vleeschauwer
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com