- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 36908
- Geplaatst op: 26-08-2021
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms and 21 meeting, conference and ballrooms at a unique and high-class location. Being one of the top 5 conference hotels in Amsterdam and even one of the top 15 conference hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve together: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Creative, innovative, a great charisma… Hilton Amsterdam!
For our Group, Conference and Events department, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Assistant G, C & E Manager. Within this role you will be a part of a young and creative team with a passion for hospitality, and have many responsibilities and tasks such as:
- Assist the G, C & Manager in her daily tasks.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to drive new business from customers.
- Organize events from weddings to congresses, from the enquiry phase to sent-off.
- Fully understand the needs of the guests and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times.
- Active involvement in preparation and participation in all relevant business activities and ensure actions are followed up.
- Versatile and positive attitude in developing and managing customer relationships with a high standard of communication.
- Adjusting procedures where necessary and ensure correct follow through.
- Exceeding the total G,C & E budget through maximizing all revenue streams by cultivating a ‘Team Sales’ attitude.
- Ensure high quality of internal communication to operational departments
- Liaise and maintain close relationships with the Hilton Worldwide sales team.
- Maintain excellent team spirit by supporting, training and encouraging all Team Members.
If you are our ideal candidate, you will be passionate about the Hilton brand. You have a representative appearance and flexible attitude with a commercial focus! You enjoy a challenge, have a work hard/play hard together attitude and can handle high work pressure. Besides this you enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers to achieve maximum results.
- Experience in G,C&E for 2 years (minimum);
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience;
- Relevant working experience in a 4-5* hotel.
- Experience in Delphi and OnQ preferred;
- Strong organizational skills, sales drive and commercial attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English and an additional language;
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program;
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities;
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program;
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels;
- Travel allowance;
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions;
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums;
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sabine de Kieviet
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com