- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 38066
- Geplaatst op: 23-11-2021
Algemene informatieHyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Are you ready to share this purpose?
Because we are looking for a Cluster Sales Manager for our two Amsterdam properties!
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment. Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
- Confidence, energy and cleverness;
- A true representative of the company to potential clients, clients, the public, and other sources;
- Great listening and negotiating skills to create tailored proposals with a great sense of empathy;
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a love for selling;
- Someone who fills the room with their presence, positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges, going out of their way to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Implementing sales action plans;
- Pre-qualifying and targeting prospects, utilizing hotel database and developing appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies to increase hotel’s market share;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with clients, constantly exploring new business opportunities and sourcing for information in regards to planned and upcoming functions/ events;
- Carefully planning sales calls, ensuring usage of our objectives, principles, and philosophies;
- Ensuring a high level of exposure for hotel through direct sales solicitation via telephone, contracts and written communications;
- Entertaining and conducting hotel inspections to clients whenever required;
- Meeting and greeting VIP guests upon arrival/departure;
- Planning and making sales trips to current and potential clientele;
- Liaising and working closely with other departments, ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met;
- Handling guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems, and ensuring that the necessary follow-up is conducted in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that an efficient and accurate filing system is maintained at all times;
- Maintaining complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contracts and quotations;
- Providing accurate reporting of business booked for monthly consolidation.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Two great places to work by the city center’s beautiful canals and in the lovely Amsterdam East;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities;
- An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- 3+ years’ experience in Hotel Sales, having been (Assistant) Sales Manager for minimum 1 year.
- A Degree in Hospitality / Tourism Management, or equivalent on-the-job training;
- Previous selling / negotiating / business writing / presentations skills trainings would be preferred;
- Great language and communication skills in English and in Dutch;
- You do not back away from all sales related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities;
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html