- Bedrijf: NH Collection Barbizon Palace
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 108
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 39097
- Geplaatst op: 18-03-2022
Are you ready to feel the extraordinary? Do you have a passion for luxury hospitality and bespoke gastronomy offerings? Join us for the NH Collection Hotels in Amsterdam as the Hotel & Local Marketing Manager.
Being NH Hotel Group’s premium brand, NH Collection truly satisfies the needs of those guests who are looking for just that little bit of extra hospitality when they are traveling, whether for business or pleasure. Targeted at a specific client group that demands premium hotel facilities and excellent service, but above all, wants to feel recognized and rewarded for choosing NH Collection.
NH Collection’s establishments fall within a premium segment where superb comfort levels are the standard. Tailored, personalized service is key to create a genuinely unique and memorable hotel experience. NH Collection aspires to make its guests feel special and exceed their expectations, 100% of the time. We truly care.
As our Marketing & PR Manager you are responsible for expanding and maintaining the brand awareness and brand presence of the NH Collection Hotels in Amsterdam. You are responsible for the planning, implementation and control of marketing activities. Furthermore, you develop strategic marketing and communication campaigns to increase brand awareness and increase sales in the F&B outlets and Meeting & Events Areas. In addition, you realize marketing collaborations and coordinate press requests.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Development and execution of the marketing & communications plan for NH Collection hotels in Amsterdam
- Execution of marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and increase sales.
- Building marketing partnerships and develop joint promotions with other brands which support the nhow brand.
- Responsible for customer loyalty marketing.
- Market research & ROI analysis of marketing activities.
- Outreach to lifestyle, trade and consumer media with the help of the Benelux PR team
- Manage incoming media inquiries and individual press trips and editorial visits to the property
- Development of hotel marketing and sales collateral.
- Responsible for the Social Media channels of the hotel and F&B outlets (excluding Vermeer)
- Managing the outlet websites on a substantive level through a CMS
- Writing and editing texts for paid, owned, and earned media
- Identifying potential sales opportunities, development & implementation of new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Acquire high-reach influencers for collaborations to increase visibility of the hotel
- Support all photo and film shoots, internal and external
- Management of third party marketing agencies.
- Organize press visits/events within the hotel and outlets
- Monthly PR reporting
- Responsible for marketing budget planning & control.
Knowledge and skills
- Degree at Bachelor/Master Level, preferably Marketing (CIM Accredited and Qualified).
- At least 3 years of marketing work experience, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- B2B marketing experience is an asset.
- A strong awareness of Amsterdam trends & events and a good network within the lifestyle industry in Amsterdam. An existing network of influencers would be an asset.
- Analytical, focused, inspiring, inventive, hands-on and results-driven – A strong conceptual thinker.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group, a professional international hotel chain with a dynamic and friendly vibe. We understand that people make the difference, and this is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary.
- Special employee rates: staying in Minor & NH hotels worldwide and 30% discount on F&B!
- Invite family and friends to stay with discount at Minor & NH Hotels worldwide
- A great discount of 50% on the F&B concepts of 14 hotels in Amsterdam.
- Working on a bank holiday; you get an extra day off in return!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- Possibility to join our Dutch courses!
- We care about your health and therefore offer discounts on for example collective health insurance, financial services, a ‘bike plan’ and discount at various gyms!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan", and discount at various gyms!
- Enjoy specials discounts on a variety of (web) shops and leisure activities on our employee benefits portal.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!