- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales , Administratie
- Referentie nr: 40922
- Geplaatst op: 21-05-2022
Algemene informatieAndaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment. Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
We are looking for a Cluster Marketing Trainee!
Hyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Are you ready to take on this creative challenge?
YES, because you want:
- the opportunity to develop your Marketing skills in not one, but two hotels!
- to communicate our hotel and restaurant brand standards in an attractive, creative and professional way;
- to assist F&B, Rooms and Marketing departments in creating marketing related content and collateral through InDesign and other programs;
- to manage upload of all new content to Hyatt systems: e.g. Hyatt Brand Manager, ICE portals
- to update the information on 3rd party websites like IENS.nl, CVENT or Open table;
- Manage newsletter database for hotels and use initiative to encourage continued growth
- to design and order all of printed materials which are used in and around the hotels;
- to assist in organizing marketing events from A-Z. From booking entertainment or ordering the decoration, to designing promotion material, handling internal communication and sending invitations to influencers and guests;
- to assist in Social Media activities;
- to coordinate and pro-actively manage communication between Operations and Marketing concerning events and marketing activations;
- to communicate and connect with the local neighborhoods on a regular basis;
- to assist the Digital Marketing Manager with monthly digital and tripadvisor reporting.
What will you learn?
- Working in a team through weekly Marketing Meetings with Department Heads;
- Leading your own projects. Create - Pitch - Execute - Review;
- Communicating on a business level, internally and externally;
- Building and maintaining your relations;
- Brand standards and procedures, while also having the freedom to make decisions yourself;
- And much more!
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam center. In the middle of the iconic Prinsengracht canal.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets and special discounts at our Spa;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Business laundry is taken care of in house.
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues. From E-Learnings to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (Example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshop and classroom trainings.
So, if YOU are…
- enrolled in a Hospitality, Tourism or Marketing related study;
- confident, energetic and clever;
- creative and have out-of-the-box ideas;
- experienced with graphical design programs like InDesign (preferred);
- available for minimum of five months;
- a great communicator in English and (preferably) Dutch;
- approachable, work well in a team, and have an eye for detail;
- not afraid to make decisions;
- eager to learn and have a hands-on approach;
- legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications);
- and motivated to get started!
Then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html