- Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
- Standplaats: Kattengat 1, 1012 SZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 180
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 4705
- Geplaatst op: 06-05-2022
DISCOVER THIS WAY
Do you have a passion for hospitality and events?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative environment?
Are you creative and always looking for new opportunities?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for a Groups, Meetings & Events Specialist!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Groups, Meetings and Events Specialist you will be responsible for handling and managing enquiries for the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, for Corporate Groups (10 bedrooms or more), Local Catering (Meetings or Events without or up to 10 bedrooms) and Corporate Meetings (Meetings or Events with 10 or more bedrooms) from the enquiry stage to the execution.
You serve as contact person for clients, vendors, and meeting or event planners and communicate with them by phone and e-mail to respond to questions and requests, and optimize revenue & utilization of meeting and event space as well as Event Satisfaction. You are responsible for all details for a perfect execution of the event. You prepare all documentation and coordinate with all departments and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post event phases of the events. You deal with reservation requests, no shows, changes, additional services and cancellations.
You will ensure all hotel events have a seamless turnover to our operational departments and act as a key-contact person for both the clients, as internally towards all hotel disciplines. On the day of the event you hand all information over to our Event Operations department. You are responsible for the highest level of service by leading and executing the requirements of events, based on Renaissance Event Management Standards.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambassador who is creative and brings personal style to every event experience. You are an ambitious and experienced in handling events and are looking for a new opportunity to develop further your skills. You live life to discover and you have a natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Is this exactly who you are and what you want to do? We’re looking for someone like you!
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover.
- Have a degree in Hospitality Management or similar.
- Have experience in Events and a passion for Hospitality and Lifestyle.
- Have strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) and strong organization skills.
- Speak English and preferably Dutch.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
- A professional and stimulating work environment.
- An international and dynamic team.
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp, apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate and much more.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Klarin de Regt
- Adres: Kattengat 1
1012 SZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5512068
- Website: http://www.renaissanceamsterdam.com/