- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 9982
- Geplaatst op: 02-07-2019
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
Our Business Development Team is looking for an enthusiastic Group, Conference & Events Sales Executive. Are you interested in this position? Don't hesitate and apply now!
You will be responsible for the sales part of the events that take place in our hotel. This can vary from a small meeting to a large event. At a summary level, the role of the GC&E Sales Executive is;
• To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales and to develop future and repeat business from all accounts, contributing to the profitability of the Hotel and Hilton Brands Worldwide
• To work with others in the Team to develop successful customer partnerships and to deliver Hilton Worldwide's mission of Outstanding Customer Service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained with Event Organizers, Banqueting Operations and Front Desk within the Hotel.
• Sales & Customer Focus; To support all activities that drive sales at the hotel, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
• To help drive group business forward by following the business processes prescribed by the GC&E Manager and/or the Commercial Director
• To implement all administrative processes owned by the Group, Conference & Events office in an accurate manner
• To take an active team role in the department on a daily basis
The ideal candidate is/has;
• Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar position
• Commercial attitude and result driven
• Strong in time management and eye for detail
• Fluent in English (oral and written) and Dutch preferred
• A passion for luxury hospitality
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
• Intensive training period and a personal development program
• Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
• Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
• Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
• Travel allowance
• Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
• Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
• Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling:
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com