- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Technische dienst
- Referentie nr: 12046
- Geplaatst op: 05-11-2021
As Technical Service Manager, you are responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including energy conservation. Reporting to the Director of Operations you will be responsible for your Engineering Team. You will ensure the implementation of policies, health & safety, SOPs, etc. With your strong leadership skills you manage your team of shift engineers.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
Some of your duties will be:
- Ensure all fire prevention systems are working.
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team Members.
- Scope and manage all engineering projects.
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of the Engineers.
- Prepare comprehensive budgets and forecasts to ensure the efficient cost effective operation of the department.
- Ensures that all systems and procedures are up to date and that all Hilton standards are complied.
- Advises General Manager and Area Director of Engineering on refurbishment and rebuilding.
- Draw up preventive maintenance schedules for every item of mechanical and electrical plant or equipment of all departments, such as Chillers, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Air Handling Units and Fans, Pumps, Automatic Control systems, Sanitation etc.
- Incorporates these schedules into the development of a comprehensive preventive maintenance scheme, directs and supervises the work of his assistant and his team of skilled and semiskilled tradesmen in its continuous implementation.
- Pays constantly attention to security and safety regulations and is fully aware of the local law risks procedures.
- Trains Team Members according to standards in RISK manual.
What are we looking for?
A Technical Service Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. What makes you the perfect candidate?
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering;
- Relevant engineering qualifications;
- Health and safety qualifications;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Dutch is a plus;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Strong leadership skills ;
- Positive attitude.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
- Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam