- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Technische dienst
- Referentie nr: 32484
- Geplaatst op: 28-10-2019
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
For our Technical Services Department we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Banqueting Engineer to reinforce the team on a full-time (38-hour) basis. As a Banqueting Engineer, you will be responsibility for maintaining the conference rooms and public areas of the hotel. During your shift, you will be in direct contact with guests and assist them with any queries they would have. Besides that, you will carry the responsibility of maintaining and testing the fire, life and safety equipment. Furthermore, as a Banqueting Engineer, you will have the possibility to plan and execute your own projects, with the focus on sustainability.
Required skills and competences
- Basic experience in engineering
- Experience with AV equipment
- Knowledge of fire life & safety regulations
- Project management
- Flexible and independent work attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Planning & organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Dutch is an advantage, not a requirement
- Available Monday to Sunday
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces, we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mira Oudt
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com