- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Standplaats: Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 110
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Technische dienst , Beveiliging
- Referentie nr: 38341
- Geplaatst op: 27-12-2021
Algemene informatieHyatt is a global hospitality brand with one driving purpose: to care for people so they can be their best. Through listening, noticing others and extending meaningful gestures, we consistently deliver distinct experiences that demonstrate how a little understanding goes a long way.
Are you ready to share this purpose?
Because we are looking for a Cluster Director of Engineering for our two Amsterdam properties!
Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment. Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
- Confidence, energy and cleverness, with substantial technical knowledge;
- Eager to take on the challenge of leading the Engineering teams of two hotels;
- A team player with a hands-on mentality, positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- Someone who ensures a safe environment and efficient hotel operations;
What does the ROLE entail?
- Managing both Engineering teams, ensuring your focus is equally spread as relevant and remaining present at both properties as Department Head, showcasing great leadership;
- Planning, organizing and controlling activities, ensuring a high standard and excellent service;
- Coordinating and monitoring the entire workload of the Engineering colleagues, duly delegating tasks to each (Assistant) Engineering Manager on site as needed;
- Performing regular generation of forecasts, reports and statistics;
- Conducting regular site walks, overseeing daily tasks for compliance & legislation;
- Making incident reports for health & safety and security;
- Assisting team in their work as needed, carrying out repairs and maintenance works;
- Ensuring effective energy conservation measures in areas of operations;
- Ensuring fire, life and safety systems are operational, performing related emergency procedures;
- Diagnosing malfunctions in systems and components and rectify defects;
- Participating in the selection and development of the Engineering colleagues in consultation with the Human Resources Department.
What’s in it for YOU?
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
- Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Sarah Abels
- Adres: Prinsengracht 587
1016 HT Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-523 1234
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.prinsengracht.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html